Sunday, March 22, 2009

FAQ

How to buy?
- Just email me at farhana9498@hotmail.com if you are interested in an item. Item is on first pay basis. No reserve is allowed

How to pay?
- Payment can be made thru Maybank or CIMB transfer. Further information will be provided in an email

Is bulk discount available?
- Yes, I do offer bulk discount for more than 10 items. Please email me at farhana9498@hotmail.com for more information

Does the price include shipping?
- Free shipping for Peninsular Malaysia. Items are shipped within 3 working days after payment is made. Pos EXPRESS : RM4 / Registered Mail from RM4; Poslaju RM7(WM)/RM10(EM) for 1st 500g. I will quote you the shipping price for other location

Can I save on shipping?
- Free pick up for those in KL. Please email me at farhana9498@hotmail.com for location and time

No comments:

Post a Comment